if you are a social media account manager and ROCKSTAR we want to talk to you! Please feel free submit your resume and samples of your work and we will be in touch.
Hiring a Rock Star Appointment Setter
Legacy Marketing marketingaz.com is hiring a high-performing, super positive, goal-achieving Appointment Setter to join our growing team of rock star Enrollment Advisors (sales coaches.) This position is a full time position and includes many opportunities to earn additional bonuses beyond the starting base salary.
We are looking for hungry, cream-of-the-crop overachievers who consistently prove they are the best at whatever they undertake and who are interested in a long-term commitment with a company on a mission to serve others and change lives every day. We prefer to hire “influencing” superstars, not backgrounds, although you must have
successful appointment setting experience! Let me be clear - this is not your average “sales” position. In keeping with our brand of “doing business with authenticity, and integrity”, we’re looking for someone who will bond with our prospects, be a caring resource for them and lovingly guide them through the enrollment process.
And, you must have a proven life-long record of being able to influence others to take action.
You would be working remotely, from home and within anywhere in the US, and therefore your hours are (somewhat, within reason) flexible as the work can be done anywhere you have phone and Internet access.
A few things you'll need to have to be considered and to beat out the competition for this position:
- Confidence (not arrogance) and a conviction and belief in yourself and your ability to make things happen. You must already know this about yourself; this, we believe, is something that cannot be taught. It must be a lifelong skill.
- Direct appointment-setting and sales experience (preferably online focused.)
- An extremely friendly, strategic, cooperative and positive approach.
- A love of working in a group dynamic, with the ability to be extremely efficient and effective in working independently. An independent self-starter who loves a financial reward and to know they’re doing good work in the world is who we are looking for. You will be working very closely with our existing strategy coaches (closers) and other appointment setters.
- Excellent written (email) and verbal (phone) communication skills. No question there.
- Well-honed time-management skills. You're self-directed and willing to go above and-beyond in connecting and contacting with our people on a daily basis. You must be hungry, as they say.
- High emotional intelligence. You love and care for people. You have a genuine interest in others. And you connect easily with others. In fact, you love to ‘woo’ people, love breaking the ice and to ‘court’ others. You want to see them succeed.
- A no-excuses determination. You love setting goals for yourself and do your absolute best to achieve them. This gives you great pride.
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities. You are strategic and take the initiative to identify potential obstacles that will inevitably come up and you proactively create solutions. This is fun for you.
- Your existing experience with technology (email, calendar, Salesforce, etc.) is a plus.
- Any familiarity with the social media marketing industry will also give you an edge over others vying for this position.
Your responsibilities/duties in this position:
• You will call a predetermined number of prospective students to set up appointments for a consultation with our Closers each day.
• You will connect with prospective clients in a professional way.
• You will connect from the heart, engage, and prequalify them through conversation and a solid set of scripts to determine whether they are one of our ideal clients for our social media management success process.
• Once qualification is met, you will set up a Strategy Call with one of our expert Strategy/Enrollment Coaches.
• You will be expected to meet and then exceed appointment quotas.
• Be excited for additional training and objection-handling, to further hone your skills from a master.
Your existing qualifications:
- 1+ year successful, solid, experience in generating business and leads.
- Professionally persistent. "No" must be a word that does not scare you, but rather a word that makes you want to find out more.
- Excellent verbal communication skills. Period.
- Be coachable, teachable, and willing to follow guidelines, while still being able to "think outside the box."
- Capable of working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment while maintaining highly detailed and quality work.
- Know how to have FUN.
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude.
- Be open to work during 9-5 but also open to "off" hours when applicable. Hours will be Monday through Friday.
- A working proficiency in Microsoft Office, with a home office set up, high-speed Internet, and VoIP.
- Strong team player, but able to manage yourself independently.
- Strong work ethic and self-discipline, without giving in to distractions throughout the day.
- The ability to stay calm, focused, and positive under pressure.
About us as a Team
We are a team-based organization that prides itself on a high performance, with a hard-working (though not workaholic) close-knit, extremely supportive, fun culture. We are loving and fun. We believe in the fact that what we do changes lives. We believe in doing whatever humanly possible to help our Team members who work hard be as successful as they can within their job. That is our job and we take it seriously.
We pay well, treat people well, respect our people and give financial rewards, additional training and high recognition to hard-working, invested individuals who don’t believe in going through the motions! For exceeding your goals, we will celebrate you in many ways.
About Out of the Box Marketing
This is Not Your Average Social Media Marketing Agency. This is where businesses come to make an impact, and play a bigger game. With the help of today’s technology, we welcome business owners from all over the globe.
You can find out more about us at www.outoftheboxmarketingaz.com.
Your skill requirements
• You have beyond excellent communication skills. You must be someone who’s always heard from others that you are a People Person, primarily one who “can influence others to do something for themselves they wouldn’t have originally thought of doing”.
• Your computer skills are excellent. If you don’t know a particular platform, you’ll dive in and figure it out quickly.
• You love getting better and better at your craft. In fact, you welcome (and seek out) opportunities to get even better at setting appointments and creating results.
• You show massive initiative. In fact, you will apply for this position because you believe in your ability to make things happen and you do not fear rejection.
• You are well-organized (you may not have the neatest desk in the world, but you know where everything is at a moment’s notice).
Your compensation and additional revenue opportunities
This is a commission based, full time position with a ladder system for compensation, which includes several performance bonuses.